Pressed Flower Heart - DIY Kit
Create your own pressed flower heart artwork.
Perfect for kids (8+ with assistance) and adults of any age!
Makes a great gift for birthdays, Valentines, Mother's Day or something heartfelt for the creative person in your life.
• Colourful mix of Seek & Bloom pressed flowers (assortment of colours & styles)
• Heart shape pattern printed 5x7
• 8x10 matte for framing (frame not included)
• Instructions (also below)
What You Need
• Mod Podge or any fast-drying, clear dry glue
• Small flat paintbrush to apply glue
• Tweezers (optional for handling flowers & petals)
1. Creatively arrange flowers in the shape supplied or make your own design. You can break flowers apart to make smaller petals or use them whole.
2. Lightly brush mod podge/glue on each flower using the small paintbrush. Use tweezers to help pick up or hold the flowers
3. Arrange glued flowers in the heart shape and brush them down gently staying within the lines.
4. Once the flowers & glue are dry, add artwork and matte to an 8x10 frame of your choice. Keep your newly pressed flower art out of direct sunlight to longer preserve natural colours.
Flowers have been locally grown with lots of love and preserved to hold their colour as long as possible. Please keep in mind the flowers will develop more in character over time and will eventually fade. To hold artwork colour longer please keep your artwork out of direct sunlight and prevent any moisture from getting to them within the frame. Sunny living spaces and bathrooms may change the way your flowers age over time.
All products ship by standard letter mail with Canada Post. Please allow 8-12 business days for delivery once your purchase has been dispatched from the S&B office (3-6 business days).